ISO TANGO HISTORY
- on 1947 Hirata Electric was founded, TANGO was their brand name.
- on 2000 Hirata Electric was closed.
- on 2000 manager class employees of Hirata established new ISO-TANGO and resumed production.
All equipment, technical data, know-how, sub-factories were succeeded.
At that time, the owner of TANGO Brand was Mr Hirata, former president of Hirata Electric.
ISO-TANGO had to pay license fee to use name of TANGO brand to Mr Hirata.
- on 2014 because of health problem of management peoples, ISO-TANGO was closed.
At that time, old Mr Hirata sold license to use name of TANGO brand to WAVAC
Also at that time, Mr.Osawa (President of new ISO TRANSFORMERS) received
all precious HAND WINDING machines from ISO-TANGO.
- on 2016 Mr.Osawa, Design Engineer and Winding Maestro of ISO TANGO have established
ISO TRANSFORMERS and started production again.
Therefore, now there are two completely different transmaker existing,
- WAVAC TANGO
- ISO TRANSFORMERS
It is very important for customers all over the world to understand real figure of LEGACY-TANGO.
- one important engineer Mr Suzuki, who graduated from TDU (Japanese only one top class Electricity university), joined Hirata Electric on 1967 circa.
- before Mr Suzuki joining, products of Hirata was ordinary.
- Mr Suzuki is genius to innovate OUTPUT TANGO and ISO trans.
- Thus, actually we can say the true successor is ISO TRANSFORMERS.